Security System Installation for the Newcastle Area
You pay home and car insurance to protect your large investments, but to further enhance that protection, you need to invest in a home security system. If you live in Newcastle or elsewhere in the surrounding areas, turn to Frost Security Locksmiths.
Our locksmithing company was founded in 1885, so we have more than 130 years of industry experience to recommend us. We even offer 24-hour service. Whenever you have an issue with your security system, give us a call.
Feel Safer at Home
We want you to feel the utmost confidence in our products and locksmithing capabilities. To this end, we offer a range of key-less entry security systems in the Newcastle area. Read below to learn about each different system and how it can enhance your home’s security.
Each of these key-less security systems allows you to set a PIN code that will open your home’s doors. Many of these locks can be programmed for multiple users so you know exactly who enters your home and when.
The products we offer can easily be retrofitted from existing mechanical door locks to stand-alone control systems. For additional information on each system, download the brochure mentioned under the product’s name. If you’re ready to install one of these systems or if you’d like more information on our emergency services, call us on 02 4952 2230.
Kaba C Lever
The C-Lever mechatronic door fitting excels in high user friendliness, elegant design and compact dimensions. The electronics are integrated in the fitting and recognise keys, ID cards or other media without contact. If a valid medium is read by the electronics, a motor engages the handle coupling and the door can be opened for five seconds. With TimePro functions a time period for permanently open doors can be programmed, if eg. a door should be accessible without identification.
In addition, the Legic® chip allows other applications such as time attendance, cash free payment and registration. The Kaba C-Lever truly is the clever door solution.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to retrofit existing mechanical door locks to a mechatronic stand alone access control system
- Can be used in existing locking systems
- Simple and fast installation
- No external wiring
- Simple maintenance
- Easy to program and operate
- Flexible time programming for permanent and/or temporary access, as well as day/night and office function (TimePro).
- Up to 2400 media per electronics
- Transaction memory for the last 1000 movements
- Can be used for panic doors
- Integrates into Kaba elolegic and Exos access control series
- Used in conjunction with our standard MS Mortice Lock or other equivalent Australian style Mortice Locks.
- Illuminating ring with visual signal. Green - access granted. Red - access denied
Satin Nickel Plate
Kaba evolo brings sustainable security to your company.
The modular concept and and the option for gradual expansion provide the basis for adaptation to your needs, even if requirements change over time.
The selection of various access control elements is unique.
Wireless standalone components can be networked via radio.
From individual doors to managing all accesses in your system, indoors or out, for employees, visitors or suppliers
– Kaba evolo is an easy-to-program access system for extra
convenience, flexibility and economic efficiency.
Lockwood Keyless Digital Deadbolt
Lockwood offers innovation in door locking solutions with the Keyless Digital Deadbolt.
Ideal for use on new doors or as a replacement on an existing door lock on your home, the Keyless Digital Deadbolt is also suitable for internal and light commercial doors such as storerooms and shop fronts.
The Lockwood Keyless Digital Deadbolt offers you flexibility with the use of a master pin code, 20 user codes and a visitor code that can be valid for up to two weeks. It also has a weather resistant keypad, low battery warning, key override for emergencies and many more features for your safety and convenience.
- Touch Screen Keypad - The touch screen keypad has no mechanical buttons which means no trace of your secret pin code.
- Pin Code Allowance - One master pin code will manage up to twenty user pin codes.
- Cryptic Code Function - Prevent others from identifying your pin code during access. The cryptic code function confuses the onlooker but at the same time allows you to still gain entry.
- Visual Guide for Programming - For added convenience, a light guide will assist in the programming of your lock. (Refer to the programming guide)
- Low Battery Consumption - Four AA alkaline batteries will unlock a door for approximately 12 months if used 10 times per day. A battery icon will begin flashing when the battery level reaches less than 30%. If battery power is completely lost, use the key override.
- Emergency Key Override - In the event your battery goes flat you have a key override that will prevent you from being locked out. Remember to always keep your keys in a safe and convenient place.
- User Code that Expires - You have the ability to program a code that may last from 3 hours to 2 weeks. This is ideal when a tradesman requires access to your house for a few hours or when your neighbour is looking after your home.
- Code Lockout Settings - Privacy mode allows you to deactivate the keypad from the inside providing a secure environment from others who may have pin code access. By using your master pin, you can also restrict all user pin access.
Lockwood Code Handle Keyless Lockset
Lockwood’s innovative door handle with integrated electronic security, offers simple and effective keyless locking, without compromising aesthetics.
Designed to enable conveniently controlled access to a door with easy installation. Code Handle is ideal for offices, store rooms or a study at home.
The Lockwood Code Handle provides flexible locking options for doors that need to be always locked or alternatively can be left open to provide free access during the day and locked at night. The Code Handle is an electronic product that is not weather rated, so use should be limited to appropriate environments.
Features of the Code Handle Keyless Lockset
- Lever handle with integrated code lock
- Program up to 9 User codes, 4-6 digits in length
- Keypad access control lever
- Supplied with Lockwood 530 60mm latch
- Easy to install
- Ideal for retrofit installations
- Programmable administration code for setting lock operation and user programing
- Manual or automatic locking
- Passage mode
- Code lockout after 5 incorrect attempts
- Durable stainless steel handles
- Left and right handed versions